To increase your chances of becoming a successful entrepreneur, it’s important to identify your strengths and weaknesses upfront, so take a moment to read through the statements below, and determine how capable you are in relation to each one.
- Understanding and handling of stress, perseverance, self-confidence, energy, motivation, risk
- Understanding and handling of interpersonal and business relationships i.e. communication, change, family, social, professional, support groups
- Understanding and handling of business related processes & systems i.e. product development, marketing & sales, logistics, operations, finance, distribution
- Understanding and management of people and resources i.e. long and short range planning, organising, coordinating, controlling
- Understanding and management of personal financial situations, family and monthly budgeting
Once you have done a reality check, download our free Entrepreneur Behavioural Self-Assessment, and determine your behavioural capability.