A business plan is simply a CV for your proposed business. Its primary importance is that it becomes your reference. When you are meeting with a banker or potential investor, its aim is to assist you in sealing the deal on the funding that your business requires, or when you are going in to talk to a property manager about leasing space for your business, your business plan will outline who you are and what your purpose is.
Why Do You Need a Business Plan?
Too many people don’t even bother writing a business plan, because they think it’s too hard, or unnecessary. That’s a shame. These myths keep a lot of people away from the benefits of planning. You don’t need a big formal business plan to reap these benefits. Instead, think of your business plan as a collection of lists, bullet points and tables.
Some of the most obvious benefits include having:
- A set of values that can help you steer your business through times
- A blueprint that you can use to focus your energy and keep your company on track
- A clear-eyed analysis of your industry, including opportunities and threats
- A portrait of your potential customers and their buying behaviours
- A run down of your major competitors and your strategies for facing them
- An honest assessment of your company’s strengths and weaknesses
- A road-map and timetable for achieving your goals and objectives
What Can Go Wrong Without a Business Plan?
The many benefits of having a business plan should be enough to convince you to create a business plan for your business. But just in case you’re still wavering, maybe consider what can go wrong if you don’t take time to plan. You risk:
- Running out of cash before you open your doors because you haven’t anticipated your start-up costs
- Missing sales projections, because you don’t really know who your customers are and what they even want
- Losing customers, because your quality and service falls short
- Becoming overwhelmed by too many options because you never took the time to focus on a mission and vision for your company
- Going bankrupt because you don’t have a rational business model and a plan for how to make money
- Over trading, and killing your own business
How Will We Empower You to Create a Business Plan?
“You do not have to go it alone”, we empower entrepreneurs and business leaders who use our program, by assisting them with orientation, development, resources and coaching guides, to effectively create a business plan within hours. On completion you will have:
- A vision, mission and value statements
- Products and services on offer
- Customer demand, with customer segmentation and customer profiles
- Competitor strengths and weaknesses and competitor profiles
- Location and layout requirements
- Resource requirements
- Financial forecasts and funding requests
- Business strategy
- Business goals & objectives
- A business plan for funding or bootstrapping purposes
What Will You Get?
Once you have completed the entire business plan program you will have your business plan, ready to approach banks and investors for funding and also to use it to manage your business through the various development stages.
What Additional Benefits Can You Expect?
If you are thinking of trying our online business development programs, here are a few additional benefits:
- 24/7 access to your program for 3 months
- Online ticket support
- No additional software needed
- You don’t need to have rocket science PC skills
- Constant program updates
- Compatibility with PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone
- Google drive support
- Integrated online coaching
What Happens If You Are Not Satisfied?
The Business Plan Program is aligned with the Learning Tree’s Business Excellence Framework, which is based on World Class Best Practices, designed to meet and more than likely exceed your expectations. But, if you are not fully satisfied with the program, simply request a refund within 5 days of purchase.
What Is The Next Step?
Start today, and create your business plan to obtain the necessary funding to start a sustainable business, or to manage your existing business more effectively and efficiently while you invest in yourself, and your business with the right tools and support. Add this excellent product to your cart right NOW!