Everything started in 2005 when the founder received a vision, which was prophesied during a church service of a future tree. This tree was destined to surface in the desert at an appointed time, growing into a large tree, where its leaves and fruit would heal all the people who came to this tree. The tree would bear fruit all year long.
This prophecy was not understood at the time, yet the founder had faith in this vision, and followed anyway. With time, the founder understood that the tree was a metaphor for a future business, which was to become a business hub for global entrepreneurs, business leaders, and business owners.
The name and logo of The Learning Tree represent the evergreen Cedar tree, which is well known for its exceptional growth capacity in extreme conditions.
The Learning Tree’s vision and mission is branded around the Cedar tree’s characteristics in the following way:
- The Branches – The Branches are firmly embedded into the trunk and represent our people, empowered to building long-lasting relationships with our partners and customers.
- The Leaves – The Leaves are evergreen and represent our combined efforts of value, systems, and superior competence, to attract global customers and partners successfully to the shade of our Cedar Tree.
- The Fruit – The Fruit is our superior value proposition, offering value-added business as well as personal solutions, and support to our customers and partners, to effectively deal with the challenges they face in this ever-changing world of business.
- The Tree Trunk – The Tree Trunk is based on our roots and represents our business systems & competence, supporting our customers in achieving their personal and business goals.
- Our Roots – The Roots are deeply rooted and are the true foundation of our business, representing our core values that sustain our business’ Vision and Mission.
- The Seed – The Seed is the combined way of The Learning Tree, customers, and our partners, which is to both believe and reinvest in people, to make the world a better place.
“On each side of the river was the TREE OF LIFE, bearing fruit twelve times a year, once each month, with leaves that would heal the nations.” – Revelation 22:2