Ideas are easy to find, but the real question is whether or not your idea can be transformed into an actual lucrative, and sustainable business opportunity. Read through the statements below and check whether or not your business idea is aligned correctly with the business opportunity.
- You identified the idea which best suits your strengths
- You analysed the market opportunities and competitors, and aligned your idea with the best possible business opportunity in your market
- You transformed your idea into a product/service concept, which meets the requirements of the business opportunity
- You took steps to protect your product/service concept from early exploitation by your competitors
- The product/service concept’s commercial feasibility was tested in the market
Once you have done the reality check, download our free Concept Checklist Template, and assess whether or not your idea can successfully be transformed into a feasible business concept.