So, let me take you back to the start.

When I was 7, my parents found out that I had dyslexia. My mom kept calling me special, I had no idea what dyslexia was, so I carried on as normal. Later I started noticing that all of my friends could read and write, but I couldn’t. I didn’t think much of it, just thought it was weird that I couldn’t do what they could do, especially since we were in the same class, and were meant to be learning the same stuff!

After a couple of months, I got moved to a new class, the “special” class. I got to ride to school in the “special” bus, and play with my cool new “special” friends… and let me tell you, there was nothing special about this stupid special label.

I was officially sitting with the window lickers, the kids who had to be told not to eat the crayons and Legos.

After a year of me trying to explain to little Johnny why he shouldn’t be eating Legos, we moved to the coast. My dad had gotten a transfer. And guess what I got? An upgrade in schools! No more special classes for me, the whole damn school was special. LOL! In all honesty, this was a lot better than being in a normal school, where the normal kids called me and my friends the “special” kids, and trust me, they didn’t mean special in a nice way.

This school had some really strange things going on, like we could play with Legos, and play dough all day long. And it was okay for the kids to eat their crayons and Legos. Everything “weird” was okay. My friend, little Johnny, would have fitted in perfectly here.

90% of the teachers were cool, but the other 10%, they had some serious problems, and they made a sport out of taking it out on us. We got spanked with wooden sticks, and had our sideburns cruelly tugged on for misspelling words or for not being able to read without making mistakes. Did these people not know, that this was a special school for kids who couldn’t even spell or read their own names? LOL. Eventually myself, and some friends who also had their sideburns pulled out of their skin on a daily basis, decided to cut off all of our hair, this was supposed to make it a bit more of a challenge for those teachers who competed in this sport. This plan backfired drastically, as we then just got hit harder with the wooden stick.

At a stage I even had my little sister threatening to come to school and beat up these bully teachers for me…

As more time went by, it became more and more clear to me that I didn’t fit into the usual 7-year-old mould. I was different. Where normal kids got taught to think outside of the box, I was the kid who lived outside of the box. Everything about kids like me, was so far from the ordinary cookie cutter kid routine. Other kids like me…are entrepreneurs like Richard Branson, Albert Einstein and Walt Disney. These great minds couldn’t read and write, yet they created magnificent concepts, and went on to be world known public figures.

Okay, I’m going to stop there for today. Later on I’m going to tell you more about how all these cruel experiences, as well as, how my extreme non-existent reading and writing capabilities, helped shape me into a successful entrepreneur, who started and operated a multimillion rand business from nothing, all before the age of 25…with very little schooling.

If you would like to learn more about how I achieved all of this, then click the link below and subscribe to the unique online coaching method, which was designed to help people like yourself, achieve what I have achieved in a short time. Click below and subscribe to get your three days of FREE online business coaching right now.

Free Online Business Coaching

Subscribe to my 1 day Free Business Start-up Coaching Program, and let me coach you on how to start your own business.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment

Start typing and press Enter to search